Under the guidelines of University and School of Management development strategies, the Department of International Business (DIB) will…
1. Ensure overall teaching evaluation for our teaching faculty.
2. Subscribe to various professional journals, magazines for students.
3. Invite experts from the industries, government and academic circle to lecture and give talks in seminars.
4. Plan to set up partnerships abroad to enhance the international experiences of our teaching faculty.
5. Plan for and encourage students to participate in international exchange programs.
6. Follow the university incentive policy to encourage the teaching faculty and graduate students to attend international conferences.
7. Invite international scholars and experts to participate in seminars and conferences.